Our Medical Coding Training Program Includes:-
- ICD-10 Training (Diagnosis coding)
- CPT-4 Training (All specialties Anesthesia, Surgery, E/M, Radiology, Path Lab, Medicine)
- Basics of HCPCS, HIPAAA and Compliance.
- CPC Certification exam Training (conducted by AAPC)
- Human Anatomy and Medical Terminology, Prefix-Sufix, Word root, Combining form, Medical Vocabulary, Abbreviations.
- Live one-on-one session with Certified and experienced instructors (no recorded sessions)
- Training includes medical coding on real-world medical cases in a variety of specialties for every student, helping them to clear job interview with ease after certification.
CPC Certification Exam Training Program
CPC (Certified Professional Coder) and CCS (Certified Coding Specialist) are the coders that are certified by AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) and AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association respectively. Certified coders are more in demand and they earn more than non-certified coders in healthcare industry.
Certification training program includes thoroughly CPC (Certified Professional Coder) exam, preparation with medical coding manuals (ICD-10, CPT), human anatomy and medical terminology classes. In addition, after the completion of the training program CPC exam pattern Mock papers will be provided to the candidate to prepare for the exam.